OMG!!! THis makes me soooooo mad!!! What's with these people!!!! The ignorance of some really hurt the hopes and dreams of others out there, not even to mention those poor kids!!!! How can people just be soooo cruel and heartless!!!! I totally understand the outrage of the Russians but not all people who adopt would do something like that! It breaks my heart to hear what these kids are going through after they have already been through soooooo much! I'm totally frustrated! Not being able to start my adoption for another 9 months, this worries me to think what might happen. I hope all those in the process now don't get their hearts broken! It's not just US citizens. I read in the Moscow times that an adoptive father in Russia beat, burned with cigs, starved, and abused his 2 adopted children, killing the little boy and then tying a battery around him and throwing him into a river. Just HORRIBLE!!!!!!! I feel soooo bad for all these helpless kids! It's terrible! There are very cruel people out there all over the world and it just breaks my heart!!!
I know it would be a tough thing to do even MORE post placement reports, but it seems like things happen down the line after they are done. If they toughen up more on that, I think it's reasonable, but I hope they don't do anything MORE drastic!!!!!!
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/adopted-boys-death-in-us-stirs-russian-anger/400923.html
Friday, March 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment