Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Well, it's definitely been a long time coming for this post. I haven't updated the blog because well, there was really nothing to update it with! Things were at a stand still and so far, everything that could go wrong found a way to do just that! I am happy to say, I have a HUGE update and it feels like a MAJOR accomplishment... My completed dossier was delivered to my agency today!! I am sooooooo excited. I definitely feel like a kid in a candy store and could just jump up and down with excitement! I thought I would never get to this point and I'm FINALLY here! It's just a huge weight lifted off of my shoulders. I know there is still a long journey ahead, but I am now one step closer to the little boy that is my son!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment