Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy St. Nicholas Day!!

I'm a little late in posting but Happy St. Nicholas Day to everyone!!

I can't believe that it is already the 6th of December! I'm staying quite busy and counting down the days till I can start this crazy process. I've spent so long hoping, praying, and anxiously awaiting for the new year. Now it is so so close! I'm very excited but at the same time, a tad nervous about what lies down the road ahead!!! I'm sooo close to taking the next big step and as always,ready to run...not walk! =)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with getting started. Definitely know that there will be more standing in lines than actual walking. :) To get a jump, a few things you can do now: gather the financial info you will need, mortgage documents, who you will ask for references (I think 3 is the standard number), notify your boss that you will need a letter of reference/employment verification to make sure they are supportive, obtain a passport if you don't have one, select your home study agency, learn about required reading/classes/CPR requirements and do the necessary research for current operations regarding singles with agencies you are considering. :) All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Masha! Always grateful for advice from those currently "in line". Hopefully it moves for you sooner rather than later!! =)

    ReplyDelete