I finally did it!! I just got back from sending off my signed contract!! Another step in the right direction! I'm almost giddy =). There's lots more to do still, but with each passing step, I know I'm one step closer to holding that little baby in my arms =). I know it's going to be worth it! It just can't come fast enough=)!
I thought I wasn't going to make it to Fed Ex. We had about 12 inches of snow here last night and I got stuck...again...leaving my driveway. They never clear my street and having a small car is torture at the moment. I have gotten stuck countless time this winter. It took 3 of my neighbor's to get me out..an older man, a woman about 4'10 and young boy about 13. What a combo! I'm just thankful I got stuck now instead of when I leave for work..I leave at about 6AM!!
I miss my Jeep!!
Monday, February 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment