Wow, my blog really is boring! =) I tried putting a countdown widget on here and it didn't work. =( At least I didn't crash any computers. O well..guess I'll have to try and figure that one out when I have lots of time.
I recently read the book "Life in Baby House #10." I thought it was really good! Very sad in some parts, but it really showed how much "Politics" goes into an International Adoption. It really is a bummer! There are soooo many kiddos out there that need mommies and daddies! =( My next book to read is "Raising Your Internationally Adopted Child." I'm open to any book suggestions! I have plenty of time to read =)
I've been looking at soooo many agencies right now. Wow! Is it stressful!! Being the planner that I am, I want to find out about as many as I can so when the time comes, all I have to do is sign. =) I signed up with FRUA recently and hope that there will be some things in my state so I can get involved.
When I bought my new car, it came with Sirius Radio. I absolutely love it!! Being a singer/drummer/musician, I'm always looking to find new music. I find myself lately migrating towards the Christian station. Lots of new music with such positive messages! It's great! There always seems to be songs that fill me with hope and seem to "speak" to me=) Here's a quote from a song I heard recently......
"It's my will, and I'm not moving Cause if it's Your will, then nothing can shake me."
Love it!! =)
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do you own that book? I'd love to borrow it, I am interested in the possibility of adopting later in love and think it would be an interesting read. Plus you know my interest in politics. :)
ReplyDelete