Wow, I've just started and there's already paperwork "inconveniences." Lovely. Better start my Excel sheet of costs....*Sigh
On a cheerier note..I got a voice mail from my 7 year old godson/cousin last Friday..
"Michelle, can you come to my special person lunch at school on Thursday. Please?"
Completely made my Friday =). Man, how could I resist; he's such a cutie!! I'm so glad that it falls on a day and I actually can. He goes to the same grade school as I did but we didn't have this fun little lunch. It really is a cute little idea. Along with having lunch with their "Special Person," an activity is planned. I don't know exactly what, but I'm looking forward to spending some extra time with my little buddy! =) Being the youngest of five children, the extra, undivided attention is nice for him. He used to be my little extra appendage too. I saw him A LOT while he was growing up and pretty much everyday in the summer. I took him to church with me almost every weekend (still try to when I don't have choir)..enough that one elderly gentleman said "Your baby is the most well behaved baby I've ever seen." Ha Ha! I was 17ish, giggled, thanked him, and said, "His parents will be glad to hear that." =) And the man turned red. =)
Monday, January 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment