Friday, February 11, 2011

It's Official!!!

In a previous post I mentioned that I had turned in some preliminary information to the agency and I was told everything "looked good." Well, yesterday it became OFFICIAL. I had to turn in a formal application to the agency and I was accepted!! I have officially signed with an agency! =) A BIG step! I am now reviewing the contract and will be sending that in soon, along with a fat check. I'm soo glad this next step is happening but can't help being a little sad. I've worked so hard to save all this time and just like that...it's gone!!! =( LOL! I'm so so excited to officially start though! Ok, this is cheesy, but I feel like my dreams are FINALLY starting to come true!! I have a LONG ways to go but every dream/journey begins with a single step...and I've taken it!!

Now that things are "progressing," I'm going to try and set up a timeline here on my blog.. Wish me luck--I need it!! I'm pretty computer illiterate!!

Also, I've started to share my news with a few more people. Up until this point, I've really only told my close friends and immediate family (and my soon to be brother-in-law). Recently, I've gotten some pretty funny reactions, including... a wide, open mouthed gasp (in a good way though--I think, he he). I lost it. Giggle city =). I've also gotten the questions..am I ready for 24/7(my thoughts to this person..I am, even though you weren't, and you're at least 15 years older than me!!), would this make it harder me to marry in the future (maybe..but it would just have to be an extra special guy to accept this and I have to be careful with my choices), But, all in all, I am very thankful that everyone seems very supportive and interested in the process.

I've never been so excited!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats. You're starting as I'm stopping for a bit. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! I remember how excited I felt in the beginning like you. Treasure these moments. There will be bumps and it is the happy times like this that get you through. :) Lots of wonderful things ahead of you!!

    ReplyDelete