I just wanted to say a very delayed "Thank You," for all the encouraging comments! They are definitely needed!! I've waited for sooo long to begin this journey. It is finally happening and things can't happen quick enough! I never really realized how involved and completely overwhelming this process is. I'm trying to stay positive and look at the things that are happening instead of the things that aren't. I read this quote somewhere and just love it..
"The journey only looks long from the beginning. When we look back up the path, the reality is, we can be happy we started or we can wish we had."
I know after I have my little one home, it will be soo worth it!
Other news, I've celebrated a long awaited milestone in this process! I've never been so excited to "get old-er!" =) Now that I've hit this milestone...I'd like to stop, thank you very much.. he he
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whoo Hoo! Congrats on your milestone.
ReplyDeleteSo any new news? Its been a few weeks now.
ReplyDelete